Thursday, June 2, 2011

EOC Week 9: Three Great Mission Statements

I like Danielle’s mission statement "Cheap Ass vodka strives to maintain the absolute lowest cost vodka in every market to provide our customers with the ultimate inebriated experience." It’s simple to the point and very realistic, being in her targeted demographic I can appreciate that. I like Keri’s mission statement "It is our responsibility to make, distribute and sell the finest quality all natural, hand selected Vodka and with a continued commitment to incorporate wholesome, all natural ingredients and promote business practices that respect the Earth and the Environment. Which in turn, will give you the most natural experience On the Rocks." After reading this statement I felt a genuine sense of responsibility is taken in every aspect of the vodka. I feel like this is a top shelf premium brand even though there was no mention of price, I would buy this and have friends over to brag about how luxurious I am. I also liked Sean’s mission statement “…The Vice Vodka Collection passes down to you some of the best tastes from around the world in your glass. Vice Vodka is made with many alchemical methods…”The wordplay of this mission statement is really clean. After I read it I felt as if hip hop moguls drink this vodka. Almost like the vodka has an exclusive aura about it. As the book says “Mission statements should be meaningful and specific yet motivating.” I feel as if all three of these products came through on that side of things

No comments:

Post a Comment